WBC Raid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another idea, not my own, but sounds good if anybody's willing

Go down

Another idea, not my own, but sounds good if anybody's willing Empty Another idea, not my own, but sounds good if anybody's willing

Post  9837 Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:19 pm

How to raep someone IRL using purchase orders (POs):
Corporations don't buy things by actually paying for them, they send out a PO, which is just a promise to pay later after the goods or services have been rendered. This is standard business practice.
Take an anonymous prepaid credit card
Buy an anonymous VoIP fax service
Obtain a professional looking form from a print shop
Fax POs through tor
Most companies will ship no questions asked after receiving a PO. Said companies will come after your target and sue them and ruin their credit, and they'll have fucking tons of shit that they don't know what to do with.
An anon has reported ruining huge using this tactic. He's had steel beams and giant drums of chemicals dumped on people's lawns. He's also also just given "PO numbers" over the phone, but if its more than 10k of shit at once they'll definitely want a PO faxed. If its a big shop that has their shit down like IBM or Adobe, no matter how much you order from them, even if its $5 they'll want a signed faxed PO.
tl;dr faek sum POs and corps will just do shit for you. Imagine steel niggersgirders on someone's fucking lawn (or shitloads of oxycotin)?

Back to top Go down

Another idea, not my own, but sounds good if anybody's willing Empty Re: Another idea, not my own, but sounds good if anybody's willing

Post  Anon123 Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

You can not order things online with a pre-paid credit card. They do not work online for this very reason. Sorry bro.

Anon123

Back to top Go down